Lactivmom Granules | Shatavari For Breast Milk
Lactation Insufficiency Insufficient milk production in nursing mothers can be due to low levels of Prolactin.
Symptoms of Lactation Insufficiency
- Infant Cries a lot
- Wants to be fed frequently
- Takes more time in feeding and does not gain weight properly (<20 gm/day)
- Infrequent bowel movement with very dry and hard stools
Have You Been Dealing With Low Milk Supply?
Our Lactiv Mom Granules made with all natural herbs and safe to consume works for this situation.
LACTIV MOM USP
- Increases the level of prolactin and normalizes lactation
- Improves galactapoetic response
- Greater nutritional value to mother and child
- Only formulation having Shatavari + Methi + Jivanti
- Delicious chocolate flavor and safer for long term use
Ingredients: Role Of Natural Herbs
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
In Ayurveda, is termed as stanya i.e. Galactagogue. It improves lactational inadequacy in lactating Mothers. Helps with postpartum tonic, regularizes uterus and balances hormones and cleanses, nourishes and strengthens female reproductive organs.
Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
Trigonella foenum-graecum also called Methi is probably the most well known and trusted herb for supporting women’s breast health and lactation.
Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulate)
Stigmasterol active constituent in Jivanti has lactogenic properties. Improves galactopoetic response without any changes in composition of milk.
How To Use?
Why is mother’s milk important?
- Superior Nutrition for Optimal Growth
- Easy to digest
- Protection against Infections & Allergies
- Provides Adequate water for Hydration
- Promotes Brighter Brain development
- Promotes Mother & Child bonding
How are herbal therapies effective to improve milk supply?
In Clinical Practice women with low rate of synthesis of milk of 10 mL/hr are termed as Hypogalactia (Low milk supply). The efficacy of herbal therapy is way beyond words. And that’s the reason Lactiv Mom Granules count as the natural and safe method for lactation insufficiency. Moreover, herbal products are known for initiation, continuation, or augmentation of breast milk production and thus support breastfeeding. Many galactagogues, including Shatavari, fenugreek, and fennel are used as food supplements to improve humans.
When can I expect the desired results from the product?
Make sure you are consistent and take the desired amount as prescribed to see the difference. Most importantly, enjoy the journey and keep yourself healthy for your little one.